Auf crymod.com wurde bekannt gegeben, dass Crytek noch einen Junior Animation Designer sucht. Wenn ihr euch angesprochen fühlt, einfach eine Bewerbung schreiben!
Hier noch ein paar Infos zu dem Job von Crymod:
"Crytek is looking for new talent.
The role we want to fill with a creative member of the community is Junior Animation Designer. This is an entry level position and training and direction will be provided on the job. This programming position will require you to work closely with animators and designers. You will need to understand C++ and introductory programming as it relates to animation.
What you will do:
- Using in-house tools, connect animations to game code.
- Under direction, make animation come to life.
What we would like:
- Solid understanding of C++ and 3D maths.
- Familiar with CryEngine, mod creation a plus.
- Familiar with animation concepts, use of an animation software package a plus.
- Scripting or programming experience from school or personal projects a plus.
- A desire to learn, work hard and a willingness to be creative.
- 18 years of age or older
- O-level school education (Mittlere Reife)
- Superb work ethic
- Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively
- Ability to work in a team effectively
- Strong English language verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main (company located at Hanauer Landstrasse 523)
This next part is important so please follow all steps as it counts in our decision making.
Please use “Application for Junior Animation Designer” as the subject line in your email. Please attach a cover letter and resume in English as a word document (*.doc), Adobe Acrobat document (*.pdf) or rich text document (*.rtf). Please do not send email file attachments over 10 MB. Check your documents for viruses. Infected documents will be automatically deleted.
Your cover letter should describe your experience and ability and why you would be a good fit for this role. Talk about games you have played and what you liked and didn’t like about them. Talk about your use of CryEngine or other engines, you scripting abilities, your time playing around in 3D modeling or animation packages. Talk about what you learned at school or university in your programming courses. Stuff like that. Good Luck!
Do these points sound like you? Then apply today:
Your Crytek Team"
Mit freundlichen Grüßen